Antik AR1 Boot Original
Boot only. Last Pair.
Make your own Antik Skates! Starting with the classic Gen 1 Antik AR1 boots.
The original classic black AR1 and one of the hottest looking skate boots out there.
The Antik AR1 roller skate boot is fine-tuned for roller derby, featuring 3/4" uppers for ankle support, genuine full-grain leather, lacing loops in the back for extra heel security.
Check out the addition of an integrated, shock-absorbing heel with a leather sole.
The boot looks flat on the bottom, which allows for full contact between the boot and plate to eliminate flexing in the heel gap. But the heel is integrated into the boot, giving you the benefits of a skate heel.
Antik AR1 boots also feature heat-moldable counters on both sides of the boot to provide resistance for side-to-side lateral movements.
Antiks come standard with a split D/B last.
- Handmade in USA
- Hand-sorted, full-grain leather uppers
- ¾ high uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot for lateral support
- Integrated, shock-absorbing heel eliminates gaps between boot and plate for greater reaction
- Hard toe box with rigid anti-scuff leather; heat moldable
- Narrow heel cup for secure fit; heel lock keeps heel firmly in place
- Tongue lined with original hypo-allergenic medical foam relieves pressure points on top of foot
- Extra lacing loops at the back of boot for extra heel security
- Lace opening cut extra wide so you can always lace tight, even as the boots stretch
- Genuine leather interior lining provide precise fit and won't break down over time
Fit: US men's sizing. Make sure to measure up and check out the size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Brand: Grn Mnstr