Riedell Blue Streak Sport Skates
The Riedell Blue Streak Sport roller skate is an excellent setup for an advanced roller derby or recreation speed skater.
The skate starts with the ultra-soft Kango-Tan leather Blue Streak boot, which was developed with the help of top roller derby skaters who extensively tested each feature.
This boot features an innovative split quarter pattern, snug-tie back heal, and finger loop on back to help pull on boot.
A soft, shearling tongue and leather lining completes the feel.
The boot is paired with the PowerDyne Rival or Reactor Neo aluminium plate and Moonwalker toe stop, Kwik Zenith bearings, and is rounded out with the Radar Villain hybrid wheels.
- Riedell Blue Streak leather boot
- Extruded lightweight 6061 aircraft aluminium Powerdyne Rival or Reactor Neo plate
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Radar Villain 84A hybrid wheels
- Kwik Zenith bearings
- Powerdyne Moonwalker toe stops
Fit: US men's sizing. These leather boots are soft and easy to break in. Measure up and refer to size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.