Antik AR1 Boot Red
The Antik AR-1 roller skate boot is fine-tuned for roller derby, featuring 3/4" uppers for ankle support, genuine full-grain leather, lacing loops in the back for extra heel security.
Check out the addition of an integrated, shock-absorbing heel with a leather sole. The boot looks flat on the bottom, which allows for full contact between the boot and plate to eliminate flexing in the heel gap. But the heel is integrated into the boot, giving you the benefits of a skate heel.
Antik AR-1 boots also feature heat-moldable counters on both sides of the boot to provide resistance for side-to-side lateral movements. Other derby skates only have counters on the outer right side, like speed skates, which only give counter pressure on the right pusher foot for making left-hand-turns. But Antik AR-1 skate boots meet the needs of modern roller derby players, who don't just skate laps, and need counters on both sides for juking and quick-stepping. Antik AR-1 boots also feather genuine leather interior lining, which mold to your feet as the leather softens, and offer a more precise fit because the liner won't break down over time like synthetic liners.
Antiks also come standard with a split D/B last. That means the width of the boot is a D (medium) and the width of the heel is a B (narrow). Having a heel that fits properly is essential to skate fit, as having your heels move around in your skates greatly reduces your control.
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Two stock color options- Black/Red suede or Black/Blue suede
- Redesigned fully enclosed, contoured padded suede tongue
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- Molded, padded heel insoles for maximum cushioning
- 15% lighter than predecessor
Size: 3.5-13, including half sizes.
Fit: US men's sizing. Because of the open toe box design in the new Antiks you may not be the same size as you were in the original design. Measure up and check the size chart.
Available to order.
Brand: Grn Mnstr