Antik AR1 Storm Red Roller Skates
The Antik AR1 Storm roller skates are a deluxe package that features an all new boot design, 15% lighter than it's predecessor.
High cut, full-grain leather uppers give added ankle support and a secure fit while the ‘Ergo-Form’ last gives skaters a more anatomical fit and reduces toe pinch.
A new open toe design ensures better fit and comfort for more skaters while molded, padded heel insoles give your feet maximum cushioning.
The package is completed with the responsive 15 degree Powerdyne Rival plate, Heartless wheels, Moto Deluxe bearings and Gumball toe stops.
Popular for roller derby, recreation and ramp skating.
These are long lasting, durable skates that can be used for skate park and ramp skating because they are leather and the boot is stitched to the sole.
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Powerdyne Rival aircraft aluminium plate or Reactor Neo (depending on availability)
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Heartless Wheels in a 59mm or 62mm. Choose from 88A, 90A, 92A or 94A
- Moto Deluxe bearings
- Gumball toe stops
Size: Limited sizing.
Fit: US men's sizing. Measure up and compare to size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Brand: Antik Skates