Jackson Vista Black Roller Skates
Get skating in a pair of stylish black Jackson Vista roller skates.
The Jackson Vista skate offers a truly beautiful classical look, with soft microfibre suede outer finish and gold embroidered highlights.
This boot is built with the strong Jackson Skates fundamentals and quality that defines all of their product lines.
The stylish boot sits on the Pilot Viper 2.0 plate, made with Zytel nylon, and sports Atom’s signature 16-degree trucks which are responsive, strong and lightweight.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way - Roll Your Way!
- Viper Zytel nylon plate with adjustable toe stops
- Bionic ABEC 7 bearings
- Atom Pulse Lite outdoor wheels
- Vegan suede microfiber upper
- Anti-bacterial nylex lining
- Solein board reinforcement for strength, feel, comfort and security
- Memory foam ankle padding for comfort and feel
- Flex notch for greater ankle flex
- A rolled collar that eliminates irritation to Achilles tendons
- Foam-backed vinyl and mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized traditional PVC soles
- Vegan friendly
Fit: Please measure up and refer to size chart. Please note cm measurements are approximate. For children we recommend sizing up at least 1 or 2 sizes to cater for growing room.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced adults or kids rollerskates
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
NOT made or recommended for roller derby or aggressive styles of skating such as skatepark.
Brand: Atom Skates/Jackson