Powerdyne Jupiter Toe Stops
Sold as a pair.
Bigger than a Gumball and smaller than a Superball! Perfect for those wanting a large round toe stop with stability.
Years of research and testing went into the creation of the Powerdyne Jupiter, and the result is Powerdyne's best toe stop to date.
Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface with signature dimples provide the stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance.
- Non-marking, grippy natural rubber
- Large flat surface with signature dimples for stability and bite
- Signature bell shape provides large stopping surface in a lightweight design
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is nearly worn down to the stem
- Hollow forged aluminum stem
- Great for all surfaces including wood, sport tile and concrete/cement