Mission Inhaler FZ-5 Roller Hockey Inline Skates
Time for an upgrade? Time for the FZ-5!
The Mission Inhaler FZ-5 Skate is an ideal choice for the competitive player looking for a great skate at a great price.
The True-Form Tech boot and its thick ankle foams provide a comfortable fit and feel right out of the box.
The Mission ventilated Inhaler Toe Cap and Boot Vent keeps you cool and dry.
Holstered in the one-piece aluminium Hi-Lo frame sit Labeda Union indoor wheels.
The thick 48oz black felt tongue utilises a foam insert through the centre that protects the top of the foot from impacts from pucks or sticks while also preventing lace-bite pain.
This boot is heat moldable.
- Reinforced True-Form Tech PU with dual-integrated vents
- Provides an anatomical fit and feel, similar to the high-end 3D-lasting process for improved foot-to-skate connection
- Thermo-adjustable (heat moldable)
- Ventilated Inhaler toe cap and side vent helps to improve comfort and manage moisture
- Footbed - Medium-density foam base provides a good balance of comfort and support
- One-piece, aluminium Hi-Lo frame
- E width
- Labeda Union wheels
BONUS! Purchase your hockey skates from us and get a complimentary in-store skate bake for these skates.*
Fit: Hockey fit. Your size in these skates will be smaller than your regular shoe size. Trying them on is the best option but if you can't get in store, make sure you measure up.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Available to order online or pre-order in store.
Brand: Mission Hockey