Little Nutty Space Cadet Helmet
Little Nutty Nutcase Space Cadet Helmet for little peeps (toddlers aged 3-6).
Space travel and astronaut themed Nutcase helmet.
Lucky Skates love Nutcase helmets for their awesome designs and colours, comfort and adjustable padding.
Little Nutty grows up! (But just a li'l bit.) Nutcase has taken the best features of their Gen3 line of adult bike helmets and used them to enhance the design and function of the Little Nutty helmets you love.
Great designs that kids and parents will both adore, with a smoother contoured shell, a lighter weight for littler heads, and extra sets of pads to grow with your child, the Gen3 Little Nutty is sure to get your toddler out on their bike or scooter in safety and style.
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Magnetic buckle means no pinching!
- Front, top & back venting
- Crumple zones in external EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- Adjustable/Removable spin dial gives a snug & comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades you from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Default 6mm soft foam pads
- Increased 360 degree reflectivity by including straps and spin dial
- Compliant with ASNZS Standard for bicycle riding and and international standard ASTM F1492 for skating
Size: XS (48-52cm)
Fit: Place tape measure slightly above ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Do this 2 or 3 times to double check that you have the largest measurement in centimetres. With your largest measurement compare it to the size charts.
This helmet does not come with a box.
Brand: Nutcase Helmets