Powerdyne Arius No Toe Stop Platinum Plate
Sold as a pair.
The Powerdyne Arius NTS was designed specifically with the rhythm/jam skater in mind.
With recommendations from rhythm skaters all over, the Arius NTS ditches the toe stop all together.
As a no toe stop plate this plate is also super responsive and good for old school speed skaters or anyone looking for a lightweight plate with no toe stop.
When combined with the revolutionary design elements of the original Arius, the result is a plate that is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more manoeuvrable, more durable, and more efficient than any other rhythm plate on the market.
The Arius NTS is finished in an anodized matte black colour for a sleek and stylish look that will be sure to turn some heads when you are rolling at the rink.
Each Arius NTS set comes with 4 sets of Arius butterfly cushions so you can tailor your ride for your exact needs.
- No toe stop specifically for the needs of a rhythm skater
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, revolutionary design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium plate
- Anodized, matte black finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision-machined aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm)
- Unique urethane Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment – simply install and start skating
- 4 sets of cushions included for exact tuning (hardness ranging from soft to hard)
Included hardware: axle nuts, mounting bolts and nuts
Fit: Make sure you measure your boot and decide on what length plate you want before ordering. Plate size varies between the brands so decide on the length first, check the chart and then order. Plate size is also different to boot size in most cases so measure up.
Any questions about sizing? Please get in touch!