Riedell Blue Streak Boot
The Blue Streak roller skate boots have been years in the making, tested by some of the best skaters in roller derby.
Designed to be durable, but with an easier break-in process than standard high-grain leather boots.
The Blue Streak has all the support and tried and true features of the original Riedell 595, with upgrades to ease the break in period and make the boot feel like a comfortable slipper, but with supreme durability.
These boots are a game changer.
- Hand-sorted full-grain Kango-Tan leather upper
- Innovative split-quarter pattern
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine shearling tongue lining
- Two-slit “Fox” tongue (to help reduce tongue rotation while skating)
- HF-5 Heat-moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Finger-loop backstay
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Handmade in the USA
Size: 3-11, including half sizes
Fit: US men's sizing. D/B or B/AA last. D/B last (regular width, recommended for most people) or B/AA last (narrow width, recommended for very narrow feet). Measure up and refer to size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Available to order.