EOI Lucky Skates Casual Sales Assistant
Applications are currently closed however if you would like to be considered for our next job opening please feel free to email us a copy of your resume and we will keep it on file.
At Lucky Skates we are all about the love of roller skating and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We specialise in quad skates, inline skates (roller blades) and equipment for recreational skating, street roller hockey and roller derby.
Our focus is on our customers and we work to ensure they get the right product and the right fit for their needs.
As a Sales Assistant, you will be the face of Lucky Skates and help to bring the love of skating to our customers.
If you are someone with high energy, motivation and people skills - then come join the Lucky Skates team!
Please note: This is a casual position working around 10 to 15 hours per week, which includes Saturday and some weekdays.
- Having genuine enthusiasm when serving customers and providing excellent customer service
- Interacting and communicating confidently with people from all walks of life
- Determining the right product for each customer’s needs
- Fitting customers for equipment and skates
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge
- Assisting with tidying, merchandising and other stock or sales related tasks when needed
- Operating POS system and till
We are looking for a Casual who:
- Loves to roller skate or blade and skates confidently on a regular basis
- Is passionate and knowledgeable about roller/inline skating and equipment
- Has experience in providing excellent customer service in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Is comfortable working with tools, lifting boxes and other physical activities
- Is a good listener and a problem solver
- Has attention to detail
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Is a fast learner and able to soak up knowledge
Training will be provided.
Previous experience in admin or retail will be highly regarded.
Applications are currently closed however to be considered for any future roles please email a cover letter, your resume and a photo of your current roller or inline skates to firstname.lastname@example.org