Located at 839 Beaufort Street, Inglewood, Perth Western Australia.
New COVID-19 Guidelines.
Please read these before your visit!
NEW STORE GUIDELINES
- If you are getting fitted you Must BYO socks or buy socks
- Maximum visit time of 45 minutes for fittings
- Groups no larger than 2 (we cannot accommodate large groups)
- Check in using the SafeWA App or sign in register
- Stay 1.5m apart from customers and staff and be considerate of others
- Use hand sanitiser
- Don’t come in if you’re feeling unwell
- Be respectful and patient to our staff. We will not tolerate abuse or aggression of any kind
- Most services (such as wheel changes) are next day pick up, we cannot do these on the spot
- We can only have a maximum of 8 customers in store so please be considerate of other people
If you don’t require a skate fitting and you just want information about skating, accessories or gear you can email, call or message us.
As a general rule weekdays are less busy than Saturdays.
Saturdays are usually our busiest day, there is often a line and a wait time.
If you're coming in on a Saturday we advise you to bring a snack and some water and be prepared for a wait time just in case.
Please note: Some items may not be available in store and there are shortages of skates currently due to COVID. Safety precautions currently apply including mask wearing where applicable, SafeWA App register, regular cleaning, minimal customer numbers and other rules to keep our customers and staff safe. We cannot accommodate large groups, groups are limited to 2 people and visit times to 45 minutes so that we can help as many people as possible.
THIS WEEKS OPEN HOURS
Closed on Public Holidays (including Australia Day, Labour Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day), New Year's Eve and selected other times.