Atom Boom HP Firm Indoor Wheels - 4 pack
These indoor roller skate wheels from Atom are rated as Firm and perform similar to a wheel that is around an 88A to 91A in hardness.
The same hollow core technology that produced tremendous speed, control and stability in Atom's infamous Juke wheels now powers the Boom HP (High-Performance) derby wheels.
The new flat face, set back hollow cap with 5mm lip and stronger core construction, combined with Atom's most amazing derby formula ever, makes the Boom extremely fast, lightweight, forgiving and diverse.
Boom wheels come in 3 hardnesses:
- Firm: Recommended for all slick surfaces but also has slide capabilities for plow stops.
- XFirm: Recommended for surfaces with more grip but skaters looking for additional roll with grip and a controlled slide.
- XXFirm: Recommended for grippy surfaces, skaters wanting maximum roll with controlled slide on sticky surfaces.
- Control slide (grip and slide when you need it)
- Great wheel for all cement surfaces
- Lightweight (nylon 82g) (alloy 86g).
- Speed with control
- Super ball rebound
- Hollow core
Size: 62mm x 38mm
Hardness: Firm (around 88A-91A)
Surfaces: All slick surfaces
Please note: Wheels do not come with bearings. Bearings sold separately.
Sold in sets of 4 for mixing and matching. Roller skates require 8 wheels so make sure you buy 2 sets of 4 if you want a full set of wheels.