You're ready to go for a nice outdoor skate - what do you take with you and how do you carry everything?
Here's all the things we take when heading out on a skate adventure.
First things first, how to carry all the goodies?
Personally I prefer a fanny pack/bum bag but a small backpack (although a bit sweatier) can also work.
Alternatively you could wear cargo pants with lots of pockets - extra leg workout?
Here's what we put in our bag:
- Keys (house/car)
- Money (for snacks/beverages etc) this could be in the form of cash, card or phone
- A mask, in case we need to go into a shop or cafe along the way (depending on restrictions in your city)
- Phone, to capture all your sweet moves of course
- Spare skate parts, just in case. For example a spare toe stop and spare laces. Sometimes things happen... (like you forget to tighten your toe stop and consequently it unscrews itself out of your skate and disappears into thin air and you take a tumble)
- A skate tool. So you can make adjustments as you go
What else could you take?
Whatever you want, you're in charge.
Sometimes people take bandaids, first aid kits, snacks, spare shoes, a boom box for tunes! It's up to you.