Better Bearings Flash Lightning Pride Pack 8mm (16)
Same Better Bearings Flash Lightnings but with a rainbow Pride printed shields!
They’re a bit flash, super-fast and tough - they’re Better Bearings Flash Lightning Ceramic bearings!
The choice of material and attention to manufacturing detail gives an amazing smooth and fast roll.
If you’re after a superb, top of the line bearing then these won’t disappoint - they be all sorts of flashy!
Sold as a set of 16.
- Full ceramic balls, which are harder than steel, allowing them to last longer and perform under harsher weather and surface conditions.
- Balls smooth the race surfaces, helping them to self-heal and war well.
- High end, precision shaping of the races and balls, creates less friction for an even, less vibrating performance, you can trust.
- Coated stainless steel making them extremely resistant to corrosion and pitting.
- Super tolerant to running dirty and dry
These bearings are suitable for most current roller skates, blades and inlines.
Plus Better Bearings also donate 5% of the profits from their pride range to Minus 18 - an Australian charity improving the lives of LGBTQIA+ youth via life-affirming events, leadership programs, and education for the whole community.
Youth are at the forefront of Minus18 events – and through this they're equipping LGBTQIA+ young people with the skills they need to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Fit: Most current roller skates, inline skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. A simple rule of thumb is: 7mm are rare, 8mm is the most common. If you're unsure, contact us or put a note on your order to ask us to check.
Brand: Better Bearings