Better Bearings Lickety Splits
Just like their name, every training, every game, these Lickety Splits from Better Bearings wont let you down - they’re awesome.
These are excellent bearings and at an excellent price!
Sold as a full set of 16.
- Easy to maintain - because of non-contact removable and replaceable rubber shields
- Twice inspected, pre-lubed and pre-spun
- Full rustproof coating on both high precision deep groove races
- Non-corrosive Delrin retainers which cradle hard anodized chrome steel balls. Chrome steel bearing balls are stronger, faster and smoother rolling
- Heat-treated chrome steel inner and outer races and non-corrosive nylon retainer
These bearings are suitable for most current roller skates, blades and inlines.
Size: Available in 7mm or 8mm.
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. A simple rule of thumb is: 7mm are rare, 8mm is the most common. If you're unsure, contact us or put a note on your order to ask us to check.
Brand: Better Bearings