Sold as a set of 16.
RollerBones precision bearings are skate rated, precision 608 bearings made to Skate One specifications.
They have a removable rubber shield on one side, a removable metal shield on the other, a high speed molded ball retainer, precision ground and super-finished hardened chromium steel races and balls, and come pre-lubricated with Speed Cream.
- High performance, skate rated construction
- Chromium steel balls and rings
- Precision ground and super-finished raceways
- High speed, extra tough ball cage (removable)
- Flexible rubber shield on one side (removable)
- Rigid metal shield on one side (removable)
Great cheapie bearing set.
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. If you're unsure, contact us.