Antik AR1 Hurricane Red Roller Skates
The Antik AR1 Hurricane roller skates are an amazing set up, particularly if you are looking for ankle support, a reactive and light plate and awesome wheels.
High cut, full-grain leather uppers give added ankle support and a secure fit while the ‘Ergo-Form’ last gives skaters a more anatomical fit and reduces toe pinch.
A new open toe design ensures better fit and comfort for more skaters while molded, padded heel insoles give your feet maximum cushioning.
The AR1 Hurricane package is completed with the innovative and responsive Powerdyne Arius red plate, Moto bearings, Reckless Morph Solo wheels and Gumball toe stops.
These are long lasting, durable skates that can be used for skate park and ramp skating because they are leather and the boot is stitched to the sole.
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- The red Powerdyne Arius aircraft aluminium plate is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful and more manoeuvrable than most other plates
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Morph Solo wheels
- Moto bearings
- Gumball toe stops
Size: Limited. Please measure up and choose carefully.
Fit: US men's sizing. Measure up and refer to size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Brand: Antik Skates