Antik AR1 Phantom Boot
Make your own Antik Skates! Starting with this black patent Antik boot.
The new Antik AR1 Phantom is triple black: Black leather, black suede, and now new black patent leather.
The Antik AR1 roller skate boot is fine-tuned for roller derby, featuring 3/4" uppers for ankle support, genuine full-grain leather, lacing loops in the back for extra heel security.
Check out the addition of an integrated, shock-absorbing heel with a leather sole. The boot looks flat on the bottom, which allows for full contact between the boot and plate to eliminate flexing in the heel gap.
But the heel is integrated into the boot, giving you the benefits of a skate heel.
Antik AR-1 boots also feature heat-moldable counters on both sides of the boot to provide resistance for side-to-side lateral movements.
Antik Skates are awesome for roller derby, recreation and ramp skating.
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Redesigned fully enclosed, contoured padded tongue
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner for more comfort and breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned Achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Redesigned Antik ‘A’ panels
- Molded, padded heel insoles for maximum cushioning
- 15% lighter than predecessor
Size: 3-13, including half sizes. Size not available? Contact us for options.
Fit: US men's sizing. Because of the open toe box design in the new Antiks you may not be the same size as you were in the original design. Measure up and check the size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Brand: Grn Mnstr