Better Bearings Flash Lightnings
Sold as a set of 16.
They’re a bit flash, super-fast and tough - they’re flash lightning!
The choice of material and attention to manufacturing detail gives an amazing smooth and fast roll.
If you’re after a superb, top of the line bearing then these guys won’t disappoint - they be all sorts of flashy!
- Full ceramic balls, which are harder than steel, allowing them to last longer and perform under harsher weather and surface conditions.
- Balls smooth the race surfaces, helping them to self-heal and war well.
- High end, precision shaping of the races and balls, creates less friction for an even, less vibrating performance, you can trust.
- Coated stainless steel making them extremely resistant to corrosion and pitting.
- Super tolerant to running dirty and dry
Sizes: 7mm, 8mm
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. A simple rule of thumb is: 7mm are rare, 8mm is the most common. If you're unsure, contact us or put a note on your order to ask us to check.
Brand: Better Bearings