Better Bearings Lickety Splits
Sold as a full set of 16.
Just like their name, every training, every game, these babies wont let you down - they’re awesome.
These are excellent bearings and at an excellent price!
- Easy to maintain - because of non-contact removable and replaceable rubber shields
- Twice inspected, pre-lubed and pre-spun
- Full rustproof coating on both high precision deep groove races
- Non-corrosive delrin retainers which cradle hard anodized chrome steel balls. Chrome steel bearing balls are stronger, faster and smoother rolling
- Heat-treated chrome steel inner and outer races and non-corrosive nylon retainer
Size: Available in 7mm or 8mm. Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. If you're unsure, contact us.
Brand: Better Bearings