Bones Ceramic Super Reds Bearings
Sold as a set of 16.
Bones Ceramic Super Reds are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less.
They create less friction and are thus faster than Super Reds, with or without lubricant!
When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super Reds, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel.
Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life.
Ceramic Super Reds use a bone coloured shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- Grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
These bearings are suitable for most current roller skates, blades and inlines.
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. If you're unsure, contact us.