Bones Super Reds Bearings
Sold as a set of 16.
Super Reds are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point.
What Super Reds are not is a Reds bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing).
Super Reds are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish.
The result is a bearing that is as fast as Reds but quieter, smoother, and longer lasting.
Super Reds use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original Reds.
- Higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. If you're unsure, contact us.