Bones Swiss Bearings
Bones Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones design and Swiss precision manufacturing, creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured.
For more than 34 years Bones Swiss bearings have been preferred by the world's top professional skaters.
Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
Made in Switzerland.
Sold as a set of 16.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with speed cream and racing lubricant
- Skate rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the USA
These bearings are suitable for most current roller skates, blades and inlines.
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. A simple rule of thumb is: 7mm are rare, 8mm is the most common. If you're unsure, contact us or put a note on your order to ask us to check.