Bones Swiss Ceramic Bearings
Sold as a set of 16.
Bones Swiss Ceramics are in a class by themselves.
If you want the best there is, this is it!
The Cerbec ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof and longer lasting than the finest steel balls.
- Accelerate faster
- Roll faster and farther
- Resist dirt and moisture better
- Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt
- 1 non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Skate rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
These bearings are suitable for most current roller skates, blades and inlines.
Size: 7mm or 8mm
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. A simple rule of thumb is: 7mm are rare, 8mm is the most common. If you're unsure, contact us or put a note on your order to ask us to check.