Bont Jesa 608 Ceramic Bearings
In collaboration with JESA, one of Switzerland's best specialty bearing manufacturers, Bont have created their best 608 ceramic bearing ever.
Compared to the finest steel ball bearings, Bont ceramics are lighter, have better durability and are more precisely round which combined, results in faster speeds for the same effort.
Sold as a set of 16.
- Made in Switzerland, Bont ceramic bearings have incredibly precise balls and lightweight plastic cages which produces less friction and drag
- Harder than steel bearings, they last longer with a minimised risk of bearing seizure
- The ceramic balls also generate less heat and offer considerable weight benefits
- Under load, bearings flex reducing your speed. Bont ceramic bearings outer race are made with high-grade steel to limit the bearings flex while you skate
- The inner race is polished in both directions which is an extra step that we take while making the bearings to maximise speed. The less energy spent making the bearing roll, the more energy converted into speed
These bearings are suitable for most current roller skates, blades and inlines.
Fit: Most current roller skates and roller derby skates have 8mm axles, some older styles or Roll-Line plates come with 7mm. Most inline skates use 8mm bearings. If you're unsure, contact us.
Brand: Bont, Jesa