Huck Roller Skate Low Trucks - Set of 4
Introducing the new Huck Roller Skate Trucks from Huck Skate Supply, a new roller skate brand run by Nick the Medic from Long Beach, California.
What started as the Supreme truck in the 90s is now the Huck truck.
A true 3" truck with can take both skateboard wheels and roller skate wheels.
Meticulously designed to fit a wide range of applications with great detail taken to assure a proper fit.
As with most of our products they are designed to fit across several models, this will save time researching what will fit and what will not.
All Sure-Grip 10-degree kingpin plates will fit this new truck, including the Probe, the Rock, and the Avanti plate.
Also compatible with Powerdyne Reactor Neo and Reactor Pro plates.
- The 8mm truck itself is classified as a 3” truck with a 5.75” axle length
- Accommodates both roller skate and skateboard wheels
- Each truck weighs an average of 5 ounces.
- 100% made in the USA from prime-grade aluminium
- Compatible with Sure-grip Avanti plates* and other Sure-Grip 10 degree plates
- Kingpin clearance on all 10 degree plates (except Sunlite and Thrust)
- Low profile design for more stable skating
- 4 x Trucks
Please note: Trucks sold without packaging and without other hardware such as nuts, washers.
Does not fit all plates, please check with us if you are not sure.
Sold as a full set of 4.
Brand: Huck Skate Supply