Jackson EVO Blue/Red Roller Skates
Jackson's two colour EVO blue/red roller skates talks the talk and skates the skate.
Red-white-and-blue, this boot is built with the strong Jackson fundamentals and quality that defines all of their product lines.
The new boot sits on the Pilot Viper 2.0 plate, made with Zytel nylon, and sports Atom’s signature 16-degree trucks.
Responsive, strong and lightweight, this skate colour way has some major Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman or Captain America vibes.
Born to party outside, or boogie on the dance floor, EVO will get you where you need to go.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way - Roll Your Way!
- Viper Zytel nylon plate with adjustable toe stops
- Bionic ABEC 7 bearings
- Atom Pulse Lite outdoor wheels
- Coated Microfibre uppers
- Anti-bacterial nylex lining
- Solein board reinforcement for strength, feel, comfort and security
- Memory foam ankle padding for comfort and feel
- Flex notch for greater ankle flex
- A rolled collar that eliminates irritation to Achilles tendons
- Foam-backed vinyl and mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized traditional PVC soles
- Vegan friendly
Fit: Please measure up and refer to size chart as skate size can differ from shoe size. Please note cm measurements are approximate. For children we recommend sizing up at least 1 or 2 sizes to cater for growing room.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced adults or kids rollerskates
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
NOT made and NOT recommended for roller derby or aggressive styles of skating such as skatepark.
Brand: Atom Skates/Jackson