Jackson Finesse Tone Black Roller Skates
Roll with Finesse in the Jackson Finesse Tone roller skates!
Experience all the benefits of the Finesse boot set up ready to roll indoors with Bionic bearings and Atom Tone indoor 97A wheels.
These vegan friendly skates are an excellent beginner to intermediate package with high quality components including decent bearings, 97A wheels, adjustable toe stop and a comfortable boot.
Jackson Finesse boots have a long history in figure skating, now recreational skaters can also benefit from this heritage.
The perfect boot for indoor rink skating or jam skating. Once you want to skate outside - get some outdoor wheels and bearings and off you go!
- Viper Zytel nylon plate
- Bionic ABEC 7 bearings
- Indoor Atom Tone 97A (black) wheels
- Reinforced vinyl coated uppers
- Anti-bacterial nylex lining
- Solein board reinforcement for strength, feel, comfort and security
- Memory foam ankle padding for comfort and feel
- Flex notch for greater ankle flex
- A rolled collar that eliminates irritation to Achilles tendons
- Foam-backed vinyl and mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized traditional PVC soles
- Vegan friendly
Fit: Mens. Most women will size down in these skates. Please measure up and refer to size chart before ordering. Please note cm measurements are approximate. For children we recommend sizing up at least 1 or 2 sizes from their skate size to cater for growing room.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate adults or kids rollerskates
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
NOT made or recommended for roller derby or aggressive styles of skating such as skatepark.