Powerdyne Arius Platinum Plate
Sold as a pair.
The Powerdyne Arius Platinum takes the roller skate plate to the next level.
The Arius Platinum features the same revolutionary design as the original Arius with upgrades in key areas that improve performance and ease-of-use.
To start, the toe stop bolt is now found at the very front of the Arius Platinum, instead of behind the toe stop. This provides greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other toe stop maneuvers.
The trucks of the Arius Platinum also receive a significant update, with a “winged” truck body that securely holds the Split Butterfly Cushions in place with no need for any other stabilization or adjustment hardware.
Finished in a brilliant platinum gold color, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable and more efficient than many other plates.
- 6061 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminum plate
- Brilliant anodized platinum gold finish
- Patented truck design allows for greater agility and stability
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure and eliminates traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Precision-machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm)
- Unique urethane Split Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment - simply install and start skating
- 4 sets of split cushions included for exact tuning