Powerdyne Reactor Fuse Plate
Sold as a pair.
The newest addition to the Reactor family of plates, the Reactor Fuse, offers exceptional performance at a great value.
The lightweight nylon Fuse plate is reinforced with fibreglass to offer incredible strength and durability.
You won't have worry about your toe stops falling out, as the Fuse comes with an integrated aluminium toe stop insert that securely locks toe stops in place with a 5mm Allen bolt.
The kingpins are set at 10-degrees for superior power, stability and stopping control.
The Fuse features precise click action kingpin adjustment nuts to take the guess work out of cushion adjustment.
The Reactor Fuse is perfect for beginner and intermediate skates.
Please note: The Reactor Fuse is recommended to be used with wheels that have a diameter of 62 mm or smaller.
- Fibreglass reinforced composite plate with integrated aluminium toe stop insert locking bolt
- 10-degree kingpin angle for superior push and acceleration
- Aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm) and steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Solid 7075 aluminium kingpins with precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- High rebound urethane cushions
This is a nylon plate and therefore we don't recommend this plate for heavier skaters, skate park or for advanced roller derby skaters.
This item can be ordered online or pre-ordered in store.