Powerdyne Reactor Neo Plate
Sold as a pair.
The Powerdyne Reactor Neo Plate is built from lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium that offers durability and rigidity.
The 10-degree kingpin angle offers explosive power—providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride—while the high-rebound, urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile and stable.
The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel.
The Neo has a bright silver anodized finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminium kingpins and high rebound urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price.
The Reactor Neo also features an all new click action kingpin adjustment nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability.
A favourite for roller derby, recreation, skate park and even jam skating.
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Solid 7075 aluminium kingpins
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Durable solid Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
Available to order.