Powerdyne Reactor Neo Plate
Sold as a pair.
The Powerdyne Reactor Neo Plate is built from lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum that offers durability and rigidity.
The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel.
The Neo has a bright silver anodized finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminum kingpins and high rebound urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price.
The Reactor Neo also features an all new click action kingpin adjustment nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability.
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Durable solid Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
Available to order.