Powerdyne Reactor Plate
Sold as a pair.
The plate of choice for many skaters, the 10 degree kingpin angle of the Powerdyne Reactor offers explosive power - providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride - while the high rebound urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile, and stable.
The Reactor is constructed from extruded aircraft grade aluminium in an ultra-lightweight design.
Because performance cannot be compromised at all, only the finest parts are used to complete the Reactor - including aluminium trucks with steel rod reinforced pivot arms, solid aluminium black anodised kingpins, and durable Delrin pivot cups.
- Heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- Solid 7075 aluminum black anodized kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nut
- Powerdyne Magic Cushions
Available to order online or pre-order in store.