Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series Plate
Sold as a pair.
Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series Plates are an update and the successor to the very popular high-end Reactor plate.
A favourite for roller derby, recreation, skate park and even jam skating.
The Reactor Pro Series features a stronger grade of extruded aircraft aluminium and an improved design for the toe stop housing.
The 10-degree kingpin angle of the Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series offers explosive power - providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride - while the high-rebound, urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile and stable.
The plate is finished with brilliant high-polish steel with a blue hue colour and laser-etched graphics.
- 6066 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminium plate
- 10-degree kingpins
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- 6061 aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm)
- Fine-thread steel adjustable pivot arms
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- 7075 series aluminium kingpins with integrated auto-centring Nylock adjustment nut
- Powerdyne urethane Magic Cushions
Fit: Make sure you measure your boot and decide on what length plate you want before ordering. Plate size varies between the brands so decide on the length first, check the chart and then order. Plate size is also different to boot size in most cases so measure up.
Any questions about sizing? Please get in touch!