Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series Plate
Sold as a pair.
Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series Plates are an update and the successor to the very popular high-end Reactor plate.
The Reactor Pro Series features a stronger grade of extruded aircraft aluminum and an improved design for the toe stop housing.
The 10-degree kingpin angle of the Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series offers explosive power - providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride - while the high-rebound, urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile and stable.
The plate is finished with brilliant high-polish steel with a blue hue color and laser-etched graphics.
- 6066 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminum plate
- 10-degree kingpins
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Cold-forged and black anodized solid 6061 aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm)
- Fine-thread steel adjustable pivot arms
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- Black anodized solid 7075 series aluminum kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nut
- Powerdyne urethane Magic Cushions
Available to order.