Riedell Blue Streak Pro Roller Skates
The Riedell Blue Streak Pro roller skate is an awesome setup for an advanced speed, roller derby or recreation skater.
The skate starts with the ultra-soft Kango-Tan leather Blue Streak boot, which was developed with the help of top roller derby skaters who extensively tested each feature.
This boot features an innovative split quarter pattern, snug-tie back heal, and finger loop on back to help pull on boot.
A soft, shearling tongue and leather lining completes the feel.
The boot is paired with the Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series aluminium plate and Moonwalker or Jupiter toe stop, Kwik Swiss Nitride precision bearings, and is rounded out with the Radar Presto or Halo wheels.
- Riedell Blue Streak leather boot
- Extrude lightweight 6066 aircraft aluminium Powerdyne Reactor Pro Series plate
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Radar Presto or Halo wheels - depending on availability. Choose from 88A, 91A, 93A, 95A, 97A
- Kwik Swiss Nitride precision bearings with Titanium Nitride coated races
- Powerdyne Moonwalker/Jupiter toe stops
Size: 3-11. Full and half sizes available.
Width: D/B (Also available in narrower B/AA, send us an email if you prefer this option)
Fit: US men's sizing. These leather boots are soft and easy to break in. Measure up and refer to size chart.
For assistance with sizing and instructions on how to measure up for skates check out our helpful guide here.
Brand: Riedell Skates