Sure Grip Avenger Aluminium Plates Black
This is the Avenger plate, if you want the Avanti plate click here.
The Avenger plate is one of our most popular plates for skaters looking for increased agility and responsiveness.
For most skaters these 45 degree plates feel very different and are much more responsive and agile than a regular 10 or 15 degree plate.
Feedback from our customers is that this plate can take several weeks to break in and get used to.
Using a computer aided design program every inch of this plate was designed for a purpose; specific wall thickness, heights, lengths, angles, and materials were all chosen for their unique properties.
A favourite for roller derby, recreation, speed and even jam skating.
Sold as a pair.
- Hollow kingpins, 30% lighter than a traditional kingpin using hardened prime grade steel
- Hollowed out centre section to save weight
- 45 degree action
- DA45 trucks
- Adjustable pivot pins
- Adjustable toe stop (allen key)
- Shortened front end for those who want to get aggressive with their short forward mounts
- The Avenger is optimized for the short forward set up but a standard mount is also possible
- 8mm axles come standard. 7mm trucks can also be purchased for this plate.
- Mounting bolts included
Like this plate but want something lighter? Check out the Avenger Magnesium Plate.
Last thing - check and make sure. Are you wanting the Avenger plate or the Avanti plate? The Avenger is a 45 degree and the Avanti is 10 degree. Click here for Avanti.
Fit: Make sure you measure your boot and decide on what length plate you want before ordering. Plate size varies between the brands so decide on the length first, check the chart and then order. Plate size is also different to boot size in most cases so measure up.
Any questions about sizing? Please get in touch!