Sure Grip Travel Bearing Press
Take your bearings out and pop your bearings back in with this handy, dandy bearing press from Sure-Grip!
The Sure-Grip small bearing press is simple to use and ideal for those who need to travel.
Big enough to handle your needs but small enough to fit in a skate bag.
Fits both 8mm and 7mm bearings.
This bearing puller is made for removing and installing bearings in quad roller skate wheels.
It can be used to remove bearings from inline wheels with an 8mm spacer but can't be used to install bearings into inline wheels due to the size.
- To use the puller, start with the handle up and the long pin down (sideways)
- Then put the wheel on the outside, push the handle down and it pulls the bearing out
- Repeat to pull out the other bearing
- To use the press, stand the pin up and put a bearing down on the pin
- Next put the wheel with the outside of the wheel (usually the printed side) facing up and put another bearing on the pin
- Tip the pin down (sideways) and carefully pull the handle down
- You may have to guide the bearings a bit to get started
- The aluminium hub wheels may be a bit trickier than the nylon hub or no hub wheels. Do not use excessive force. A very small amount of silicone oil around the outside of the bearing usually helps ease them into the aluminium hub wheels